Wednesday, April 22, 2009

When I get really mad~

Today ade bio practical test...
n today, i've been cursed...r shud I say i've been blessed???


Ok2, rite after entering the lab...
I was searching 4 a strategic place to comfortably perform my practical test~

Okey, gotcha..The one in da middle..Looks good~
So, pegi la ltak brg kt situ.. *wink* *hepy sbb dpt tmpt besh*

Tom2 dtg sorg hamba Allah ne, ltak brg dia kt situ..
ok fine, maybe dia nk tumpang ltak brg je kot..
Tp tiba2 je dia duduk atas krusi tu...

blink....BLINK....blink.... @_@
trying 2 give her/him a signal rather den yelling 'hey dats my place'~!!
but he/she kept making an innocent face~ *diz person is weird*

ok well, its better 4 me to mengalah instead of blowing winds of hurricane on da beautiful fine day~
So, I rolled my eyes at other places, trying to find an empty seat, if there are any...
Unfortunately, all places were fully occupied~ T_T

Waiting n waiting...
my lecturer showed me a place right beside da window n asked me 2 sit there...
errrrr....*hypnotized*

tmpt buat eksperimen ke buat posmoterm mayat tuuu???


the table was soooo exotic, wif all sorts of colours..blue, green, yellow, purple..u named it, n they have it~woooooooow~
ha...ha...ha....this is soooo cool~
doing an experiment WITH a colourful table n WITHOUT a sink n even a piece of tissue 4 my slide preparation~ *????*
I was totally down at dat moment...
looking n staring at the question paper~ dunno-how-2-do-da-experiment-because-i-didnt-expect-that-will-come-out-so-i-didnt-study-n-it-was-truly-a-disaster-4-me
~ n wutsoever~ :(
n my pen was making another perfect disaster by not letting its ink to come out~ *now I really hate gsoft pens*

Moral of da day

:: Dun get mad r else u'll end up having more n more troubles + everytink will go wrong~

it was R.E.A.L.L.Y... a bad...worse...worst D.A.Y. ever!!




6 comments:

Asyraf Spark said...

alala kesian nya :(
takpe ada hikmah aa tu :D

~Izyani~ said...

sob2~hope so... :(

umairah said...

sabo ek yani...
mmg geram r ngn dak tu..
xpe2..
dlm mimpi kte,kte blasah die ek...
hak3...
baru hilang rasa geram dihati...
hehe...

~Izyani~ said...

yup2....
xyah tunggu dlm mimpi...
kt india nt kta blasah dia ek umai...
xley ngadu kt mak dia soh tukaq tmpt da :P

Asyraf Spark said...

hoho seolah2 aku mcm mengenali insan ni :D

~Izyani~ said...

hohoho...ko taw ek??
xpe2...diam2 sudey~
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :D

ur number,,,,, :p