Thursday, April 2, 2009

MY PIGGY BANK~ :D



















LOOK!!! LOOK!!!


Im a coin collector now~~
errrr....AM I???hehe...

I CANT BELIEVE IT~!!!

ME become an owner of a piggy bank????

haha...luckily not an owner of pigs :P

well, diz is my 1st tyme EVER, buying this kind of thingy...
yeaa...im too spendthrift till I never keep any of my coins...NOT EVEN a 5 cent coin~!!wuuuuu~
Wish me luck..
I wish I can make my piggy bank occupied with coins not with rubbish of coz, by the end of diz year...hehe ;)


I LOVE YOU GREEN LITTLE CAN~ :D




p/s : kene samak x kalo pgang piggy bank?? :P

2 comments:

Asyraf Spark said...

kalo aku cakap kna samak, ko nak samak tak? hua3
kalo ada duit sesen aku on :D

~Izyani~ said...

errrr...aku akn samak kalo ko blanje ak mkn slama 3 hri 3 mlm...
(tobat truz kan spark..haha :P)

ur number,,,,, :p