Friday, April 17, 2009

Dedicated to all my purple fwen... :)



Listen to this...
n although the poem is spoken by an Indonesian,
this is truly...deeply...from my heart n soul..

Thanks for being my fwen...
Thanks for always being there when I need..
Im glad dat we can share our joys..our tears together...
Even its been a long time...ouhh how time flies..
But all the moments...remain in my heart..
n it will stay there till I close my eyes n death comes to invite me...
I am really missing all of you...
Eventhough we r already walking on a different path,
I promise that our friendship will stay forever...
Sometimes, when I look through the window,
I see our laughs, I see our grins, n I see our smiles...
n I see u saying, we r best friends till da very end...
THANKS FRIENDS...really missing u guys :)






































































p/s: tgh tension xm, izinkan sy berjiwang...hehe... :P

1 comments:

Asyraf Spark said...

bia btoi yani tensen exam

ur number,,,,, :p