Friday, January 30, 2009

The SO-CALLED 'TRIP' :)

Well, remember when I wrote about the dead body being cut off in my previous post?? That was actually during our trip to Hospital Serdang recently...Somehow I have to thank MSU for giving me a chance to go there...The trip was splendid!!!The bedah siasat of the dead body really gave me a long-time psychological impact...fuhhhh nice to see but once going to bed argghhhhhhh NITEMARE!!! haha....but it did give me few lessons...

MOST IMPORTANT LESSON : Dont get drunk or else u'll end up falling into the DRAIN n den into the GRAVE huhu...(this is wut happen to da corpse....)

Not only that, if any1 of you is going to Hospital Serdang, you should find 4 diz cool person. His name is Mr. Azrai. Somehow I should called him Ms. Azrai (hoho sorry :p) Imagine when I was walking happily n cheerfully wif one of the nurses, suddenly...

"hey you! why r u following her? Go to that group laaaa"

Dat group?????Which group???

I was like taking my time 4 human reaction, finding da answer y should I join the group dat had already been walking around da x-ray department when i just let my feet stepped into da department. Y SHOULD I MS. AZRAI???

Then he was like "Quick!Quick!Don't u listen to me???"

Yea rite I might not be a good listener but U ARE SUCH A BAD INSTRUCTOR! I do not know anything bout what's going on to the other group (the group that he asked me to join) and now ur asking me to join them??!!!huhu...xpela mengalah jelaaaa.....

Da whole day he was nagging about our attitude which I think normal for teenagers. We are juz being soooo curious about the hospital and he scolded us and was chasing over us everytime we get attracted to something n glued 2 dat something in the hospital. WHAT IS THIS??? A trip 4 KINDERGARTEN kids that we have to walk behind ur bumpy???
huhu...nvm he really attracts me after all. I wish I could see him again some other times (4 revenge haha ;p) n if u fall sick dont forget 2 see me, I'll prepare 4 u some STOP TALKING pills so that u wont make so much noise n shut ur CANNOT-BE-CLOSED mouth 4eve n eve...huhu :p :p :p

but then, thanks 4 being wif us da whole day. We had a great time wif u, HONESTLY!!! hehe...

And I also learnt that not every man in this world r born to be a man!!!!!
I hate some of the boys here bcoz they r always being selfish....adoiiii....jd la gentleman sikiiiittt...
Alright, here's da story. I was having a bad headache n skit prooooot wen we had a talk in a room at the hospital n unfortunately we were just too many to fill up the seats in da room, so I didnt get any seats n gotta stand n listen, wif my spinning head n bubbling exploding tummy. I was horribly tried making a painful face but none of them stand up n let me have their seats!!!huhu...such a lazy bump...dont u know dat I'm suffering rite here???!!!!

So to all men out der, even the world had changed a lot, u hve 2 remember dat women r born to be weaker that all of u, somehow. So respect n protect us, eventhough we have nothing 2 do wif each other. AT LEAST WE ARE ALL LIVING ON THE SAME EARTH!!!

So here r some of my photos during da trip. Im so glad bcoz I can even have a shot wif one of da bez forensic dr in Malaysia, Dr Karim. Amazingly he is a very humble person, he can even giggled n chuckled wif a very ordinary person like me without making any gap between da two of us. He's a good role model to me :)






































Look at da guy wearing coat n sitting on da cushion next to Madam Simran. That's HIM~!!! That's HIM~!!! I mean, da non-stop talking guy..haha :P





(+___________________+)

5 comments:

nasyrah ash said...

gosh,,
haha..
pliz kick 'her' ass more lps ni..hahah
woohoo..i c him,,my rainbow sunshine
>___<

Asyraf Spark said...

zzz tak gentleman konon, kami gentleman kepada ladiesn woman je, bkan children agagagagagagaga

~Izyani~ said...

hmmm...ak ne children la ek??
xsdo dri tol la..
ak da 19..korg bru 18 :P

Anonymous said...

men should be gentleman 2 laddies,bt i dun find ladies in here..

~Izyani~ said...

den u find wut??????all gays ek??haha :P

ur number,,,,, :p