Thursday, January 22, 2009

Da right n da wrong things to do....

Sometimes, things that we think is right actually wrong in other people's point of view. Why do you think things like this happen?? It's bcause...everyone is created wif different thoughts n ways of thinking. God has His own reasons for this~ to make life more beautiful and colourful. If everyone thinks alike, surely this world will not develop and becomes a very dull place to live in.
For me, I think that most of da times, my actions do not seem to make others satisfied. Yeaaa diz is a democratic country that we have to listen to every single person's opinions, but would you agree if I say that too many opinions make things worse and become tangled? Life is complicated, and at this moment I do not know how to cope wif this ~im a very outspoken person- i talk directly to people especially if there is something related wif emotions and a matter of feelings and dissatisfaction, bcoz i do not like unsolved things to be dragged until the day I die, I like to settle down any problems that arise so that I do not have to think bout it until i get crazy or mad~ but not everyone can accept this, maybe dey can easily get hurt from my words, but honestly people, I just like things to happen in a nice way- without anyone making an annoyed face to me everytime things go wrong...
huh...What is right and what is wrong wif dis??? :(

0 comments:

ur number,,,,, :p