Friday, January 9, 2009

Me n My LiFe.. :)

Hey guys!! Meet me anna n im a new blogger here...Im turning 19 diz 16th Jan n it is one of my wishes to have a very interesting blog not only about the pathway of my life,but also for me to voice out my opinions about the wonderfulness of our lives. For me, I love myself a lot n Im seeking for a life that will not give me any feeling of regrets when I die. Everybody has only one chance to live in this world, so make a full use of it. I have a very strong stand that life is what we make it. It is not decided, but it is created. Either something go wrong or right, they are all the effects of what we did. Never blame the God for anything because He has given us a great opportunity to feel what it is like to be a human, a very complete complicated creature with feelings, emotions, thoughts and just, everything!!! Nothing is more precious than that...So guys, lets make our life to the fullest!!! :)

0 comments:

ur number,,,,, :p