Saturday, January 24, 2009

Alone r lonely???

Well, its chinese new year hols n i'll b alone 4 at lez diz 3days...
I prefer not to go back to my hometown when everybody's back...
huhu...n now i gotta stay alone in diz *tut* house...
(more den scary act :p)
Goshhhh...da tink dat im worried da most rite now is going 2 da toilet alone esp at nite, when da imaginery of da lying corpse being cut off into bits in the hosp few days ago still spinning around my head...da smell??huhu...still here deep inside my nose n my throat...
i see dat dead body everywhere rite now...(scary yah???)
now wut...wanna ask my buny to tman me all nite long but he seems to be quite bz now :( ermmmm myb i shud play songs loudly so dat diz house wouldnt be dat scary :p
WISH ME LUCK...

*Takooot tgk mayat, but im a future doc..wut a weird world :p
No biggie my nerves gonna get used to it tough :P

(0_____0)

Unsorted Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

0 comments:

ur number,,,,, :p