Saturday, January 24, 2009

AS exam~coming soon!!!

huuuuuuu~getting on my nerves...
da exam is around da corner...
not really around da corner la, but bcos i still got too many things to study then time will surely fly...
butterfly has also started flying inside my tummy...ouchhh!!
huhu...wanna b a doc?then shud pass diz exam...
omg im not ready!!!!!
chemistry n physics???still suc**!!! :(
wut i gotta do now??
hmmmm....after thinking n thinking n thinking, I came out wif diz...


THINGS TO DO NOW...

1) Buy lots of jom loceng wif hyperxtra noisy sound so dat i can wake at nite n study more (diz gets sooo hard once i can smell my bantal bucuk :P)
2) Find a more effective cellophane tape r even thread n needle to shut my mouth up (diz is to reduce the rate of mengumpat, etc etc which can b a waste of tyme)
3) Hide my laptop n never put an attempt to find it back until the final day of the exam (r not i'll b 24/7 wif da laptop~bad 4 my eyes too~ :< )
4) Not to top up my phone's credits, otherwise my eyes will be glued 2 da phone...
5) Less noise, more actions :D

hurmmm...diz can b gud...
lets try it out!!!!! :D


Funny Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com


(*_________*)

0 comments:

ur number,,,,, :p