Saturday, July 11, 2009

The magical box~

Im bored. Totally bored.
Life is getting more difficult, and dull.
Its been one year.
n I keep doing da same routine, everyday.
Wake up in the morning, wait for the red box to come.
If luck isnt wif me, den gotta run and chase for da red moving box.
If im more fortunate, I'll b moving wif the red box, but need lots of energy to stabilise myself,
cuz da red box is alwez full n so I need 2 stand on my own feet.
bcoz im not a nerdy who wait 4 the box 20mins b4 it comes.
After a long struggle, here I am.
in a place called Annex.
study. study. study.
5-6pm, keep waiting for the red box.
sumtimes more den an hour is wasted, juz for that big agenda, WAITING.
Waiting n waiting 4 da big thing, the red box.


16 NOV 2009- cant wait 4 diz big day.
a day when there's no more red boxes in my life :))



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhaa,..... ade ke xpueh aty dgn bus tu je????

sian bus tu....bkn bus tu slh k,,,...

org kat dlm tu ha...g pkul na~

DZ~

Asyraf Spark said...

kesian kat anne, dy tak nah wat jahat ngan kta, ni ko tak ska dy lak isk3,

~Izyani~ said...

ish..aku xkate pape pon kt anne..
ak ckp kt bas tu je..haish
xbek fitnah org taw :P

Asyraf Spark said...

eh2 aku tak fitnah ko pun wawa :D
apa la salah bus tu isk3

ur number,,,,, :p