Friday, February 6, 2009

T.a.G.G.e.D

hurmm im not really gud at diz cuz i don't really know myself well...haha
but nvm, I take diz as a challenge from mrs spark..haha :P

(+______+)

Here are the rules - post this list on your blog replacing my answers with yours.
Tag people to do the same thing.

If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
- Nope, n I alwez tink dat im da only person named Nur Izyani Farhana in diz entire world...try 2 find if ders any, im sure u'll end up being hopeless...hehe...n im really happy if ders any1 who wants 2 name their child after me but plzz dun blame me if der r sum weirdness dat dey inherit from me..haha :)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
- Juz now, very early in da morning...but ders notink much 2 wery bout cuz I really njoy crying...it gives me some eye refreshments...hehe :P

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
- Sumtimes, but most of da time i hate it cuz it looks so horrible...esp my tulisan jawi n guess wut, I was scolded by my ustazah during my years in 2ndary school, she said dat my handwriting is THE WORST SHE HAD EVER SEEN...huhu..
*blush*

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAL?
- Nasik + ayam r daging r ikan + some vege...Nasik cowboy during moneyless...haha :P

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
- I wish I do...cuz I really like cute little babies n kids...but must cme from da rite way laaa

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
- Maybe yes maybe no...I cant comment on dat cuz I cant personally judge myself...huhu...can sum1 plzzz judge me???

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
- Sumtimes, when I feel like my heart is exploding n ready 2 attack its enemies....huhu

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
- I guess I do...Do I??? (Dr dolly, i dun learn basic anat yet so can u plzzz check whether my tonsils are still there?? :P )

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
- Nope, never....myb I will, but it shud b up der in da heaven cuz im sure dat im not gonna die der even if my head split into 10 ...haha :)

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
- Cocoa pebbles n fruity pebbles nyummmm3


11. DO YOU UNITE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
- Once in a blue moon...only wen my mum widens her big eyes n say 'kalo pg uma mak mertua nk hawing2 (means campak2 la hehe) gak ek??"huhu....dusshhhh...no la maaaak, depan mak mertua kna camera, lite, action la skeeeeetttt...hehe :P

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
- Ske Baskin Robbins nye caramel ice cream tp xmampu nk bli slalu..1 scoop=rm8.90...not worth it...huhu :(

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
- Chicken pox scars on their face...cuz I do hve some...n they make me feel so ugly, so I keep looking 4 ppl wif da same fate r even worse den mine...I hate chicken POX!!!!!

15. RED OR PINK?
- PINK!!!! cute n calm.. :)

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
- I tink 2 much over simple things...yeaaa sumtimes its good, but most of da tyme it turns myself into a very fussy n complicated person...

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ?
- Da one very2 far away from me....I miss you every parts of a second...huhu :(

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
- ermmmm if they r able 2...n if dey r completely living in a world of boredom...huhu

19. WHAT COLOUR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
- black pants n super large white shoes wif ribbon on top of it, since my old shoes had totally worn out so I have 2 wear da super large one given by my sis, n everytime I wear them I hve 2 sumbat some tissues inside it..haha..no time 2 go find a new one laaaaa...no money oso...huk3 :(

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
- lagu2 ketuhanan esp from Opick...u wont believe diz, after I went karaoke'ing' at The Gardens laz week I cme back liking those kinds of songs..hehe..gimme a peaceful heart...ececece :D

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
- I hate talking bout crayon, cuz it reminds me of my tution teacher who chased me out from da drawing cluz, cuz I 4got 2 bring my crayon... :(
But I would love 2 b a white crayon, cuz dey r rarely b used by ppl even they r there in da crayon box...By diz way, i wish I can live longer n hve a better experiences den da other crayons.... :)

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
- Kentut yg wangi...haha...ade ke???

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
- Of coz its him..hehe..

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
-Yeaaa...We share sumtink in common~being condemned 4 being a db8r bcoz they said dat we r stubborn n hard-headed...huhu... salahkah kami??? :(

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
- Honestly I hate sports..Im gud at escaping myself from any sport activities during school moments...going 2 da clinic acting dat i hve tummyache when im very sure dat Im not 2 get da MCs, cheating da wardens dat I hve 2 attend motivational programme so on n so forth, Im expert in creating lies act...haha :P

27. HAIR COLOUR?
- Pink, :P

28. EYE COLOUR?
- Green mcm hulk kot...hoho :P

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
- Sumtimes, wen I hate my specs n I feel like betty wen wearing specs...I hate my spec,totally...

30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
- Sambal belacan...im crazy over it~!!! yummmmmy3

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
- Happy endings of coz...make life ceria a bit laaaa

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
-So long never watched movies act...HE WAS COOL was da last one I guess...

33. WHAT COLOUR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
-Orange~

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
- Surely winter laaaa....SNOWMAN!!!SNOWBALL!!!! SNOWFLAKES!!! :D

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
- hurmmmm...adoii..how 2 answer diz ek???ermm both kot, provided they cme from da ryte person la..hehe...dun simply2 hug me r kiss me, otherwise my flying hand will land on ur face..kui3 :P

36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
- Jelly r puddings...skeeee sgt2~!!

37.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
- No choice, all da academic books... huhu.. :(

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
- wut n outdated question..haha :P ppl already use touchpad nowadays la...LOL

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
- Im living in a world without TVs...huhu

40. FAVOURITE SOUND(S)?
- Baaabbbyyy~hehe (whisper)

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
- Definitely Rolling stones~hehehe

42. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
- Hokkaido, Japan~

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
- crik gado ngn org.....ahakssss

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
- Kulim~

0 comments:

ur number,,,,, :p