Thursday, February 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home~!!!

Well, i'll be back to my beloved techno city of Kulim (hehe...dgn pnuh riaknye) in 2 weeks time....Juz cant wait 4 dat fortnight 2 come~hehe...after soooo long breathing in n out the polluted air from Shah Alam, finally dpt balik jugaaakkk....yeaaaayyy!!!!at least my lungs can dance happily sikit la sbb dpt fresh air kan...huhu...it's not dat Im being a kacang lupakan kulit (nuts forgetting its skin in english isnt it??haha :P), but den im giving myself sumtimes to really feel wut studying far away from family is all about...n im also turning myself into a better family member...n I discovered dat now i started being more n more caring towards my lil bro n sis...I called them almost everyday which is a weird thing 2 them...yeaa rite, they always tot dat im actually a
CRUEL MONSTER
rather den a human being~ :P

I miss them...i love them...Yeah im da one who always bring chaos to the fmly but behind dat, im da one who miss them every part of a second...adoiii ne yg nk sedey plak ne...huhu...wuteve it is, im happy to have them in my life...
I LOVE THEM... :)

Soooo,blek ne nk watpe ek??1st of all, mst la nk visit paddy field kt kampung kn..hehe...it reminds me of my kiddos life when I was playing der, looking 4 fish n prawn...I was crazy over ikan sepat during those days....cuteeee gle...I still remember when I got a superlarge sepat n I decided to hide it from my grandma (or I call her tok) cuz Im sure she's going to melaukkan ikan tuuu if she found it...soo time tu my grandpa (n he is wan) suruh bela ikan sepat tu in a well behind his house...So dat ikan was my boyfriend during dat time n was simply so crazy n angau over it...But den, He's da one who decides everything, my fish died 1 year after that...


sdey gle smpai lebam mata den tanak g sk
ola... majok~ :'(


Den talking bout my life when I was living wif my grandparents, der was an incident dat I cant forget till now...One beautiful day, I was on da bus going back from school to my grandparents' house...What happened was dat ade la sorg mamat ne, I called him strawberi sbb name die sobri (now he's a fatty oredi :P)...n he called me buah kana since my name is farhana...biase la bdak2 kcik, bile da smpai uma tu I was walking happily la nk turun bas...suddenly~


baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang~!!!!!





ehh...mne pulak buah kana ne???tetiba jeee ilang....taw la sonok pon nk blek uma, tp xkan jd halimunan cmtuuuu je??? sume heran~



tetiba nmpk ade satu makhluk kt bwh....ingtkan alien daaa~




Ohhhh nooooo~ntah bile plak la buah kana wat sujud syukur kt atas tanah tu....adeiiii....
PAINFUL CRASH~
mcm kapal terbang terhempas plak rsanya...huhu
rupa2nye....



si strawberi tlah mnolak si buah ka
na jatuh hingga termakan tanah...*dushhh*




eeeeeeeeeeee naseb baek la im still alive taw x????If not I'll be da most cruel ghost in this entire universe n kacoooo him everynite n every
day..tarik die msuk dlm black hole x pon sumbat je dlm kawah kt bulan... haaaa....

n after dat my grandma got really mad and attacked him at his house, wif her machine gun n nuclear bomb...padan muke!!!!n pastuuu tobat da
la dieeee...hehe...


I miss them...I miss all those moments damned much...If only I can reverse the time....huhu...
I was so lucky having a chance to grow up in a village, bcoz da life is totally different wif those who grew up in metropolis r megalopolis...PEACEFUL!!Fruit season was da most exciting time for me cuz we had a dusun n during this time my cousins n I will sleep in a small hut made by my grandpa, waiting 4 da fruits 2 fall down...



bile bunyi jeee durian gugur,sume LARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
sape dpt dluuuuu???
heeeee~shaye laaaa.... :)


thanks tok...thanks wan...u've been a great teacher to me, apart from mak n abah....u taught me a lot, those r da things dat I couldn't find anywhere else...
I LOVE YOU BOTH~







::: From the left: abah, adi, wan, abg, tok n mak... :)

















::: Tok yg syomel~!!









NAK BALIK KEDAH~!!!!! yeppppiiiiii!!! :)


KEDAH HERE I COMEEEEE~!!!!



RollBounceRollBounceRollBounce

7 comments:

nasyrah ash said...

waah,,mau balik kedaah same,,
huhuu
miss my hometown!!!
knape la my parents keje kat tmpt sejauh klate!!!
huhuhuu

~Izyani~ said...

hehe...jooooooom la dolly kte blek kdaaaahhhhh~ :D

MR toriQ said...

ow,mg doli, aku bebangge jadi rkyt klate,haha... nati aku nk balik report ko nik aziz suh bue negeri mg sore,haha

~Izyani~ said...

xpeee~kalo nik aziz bue dolly kdah nak jeeee accept dieee...bluekkk kt toriq~ :P

MR toriQ said...

haha,ow ok2,tp doli kompem nangis punya xley balik klate,haha...sian dolililo,haha

nasyrah ash said...

ohohoh,,tidak2,,
nik aziz x bue nyo,,rmh dkt jah ak nge nik aziz
hua3

yep yaniee,
kedaah sntiase trime dolililo,,hohoho

MR toriQ said...

haha,rumoh dkt lagi la sene nik aziz nk bue,haha,nik aziz g hambat mg g2 jah,haha

ur number,,,,, :p