Saturday, June 27, 2009

we call it fate~

~27/6 ~

It happened on same date, but 4years ago. The date I will never forget, when the coronary heart disease took him away, the date when I really felt like losing one of the most important parts of me, n the date I witnessed his body being buried, permanently. My soul was hit into pieces, but that's what we call fate, life and death are parts of our everyday lives. It has been 4years since the incident struck me, yet the pain is still there, I really miss him every part of a second :(

He is a great person I will always remember. A strong person I should say.

You will always be in my prayers, granddad.

May you rest in peace.

-Al-Fatihah-



2 comments:

Fau~ said...

semoga arwah ditempatkan dlm kalangan org beriman insyaAllah..
apabila seseorang itu mati terputus sgala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara:
1.sedeqah
2.doa anak2 yg soleh@solehah
3.ilmu yg dismpaikan

ahha..gud motivation dear..
so..lets tarbiyah ourself..ahah

~Izyani~ said...

amiiiiiiiin~
yup2 ur soooo rite..
so we hve to be prepared for our turn plak okie..
we never know when it will b.. :)
kannnn3?? :D

ur number,,,,, :p