Tuesday, October 20, 2009

coming back sooner r later~ :))

i'll be back after my A2 level exam, the very final exam of the year n of my life in MSU. For d time being, i really need to gve full attention to my life agenda, making my way to Manipal. I'll be updating my blog after 17/11, the day when I can smell d fragrance from d heaven (since i'll be freed from MSU's spells :P)
n i'll be writing wif a new breath..hehe :)
i've dcided not to work in KL, but to work in my hometown s a teacher, teaching spastic children.
n of coz there'll be lots of stories to tell when I start my first day of being a teacher..tunggu la ye ;)

n to my dear friends in MSU, good luck for A2..
i believe that every 1 can fly, n make our wishes come true..
lets struggle n do our bestest!!! :D

6 comments:

pika pongpong said...

chaiyokk izyani..
pray all the best to u..
Doakan pka jgk ea..
yup2..
lets do out bestest..
hehe
~yosshh!!!~

MR toriQ said...

then we are u babeh??haha

sayangmu said...

gmbq naufel mana

~Izyani~ said...

tenet tadeee, xley nk on9 :(
huhu..
gmbq naufal??prohibited ngeh3 :P

Sabilafaudzi said...

kak izyani! all d bes!
kn0w u will always can face any challenge excellently!

kak izyani said...

hehe..thanks sabila..
u too gud luck k.. :)

ur number,,,,, :p