Sunday, August 9, 2009

(T_T)

God must have a reason for putting me in diz kind of situation.

aku demam, 2ari tlantar atas katil, tdo slama 40 jam bermimpikan result AS.

sok result AS kuar, im juz hoping 4 the bez. smoga budak2 jpa dpt buat 1st record yg baek.

huhu..takot sgt2, tp bnda da lpas kan.

bak kta maya "Dont cry bcoz its over, smile bcoz it happened" =)

n now, my grandpa msuk ICU, suspected lung infection.

n da 2ari xsdarkan diri T_T

siesly ni satu tamparan hebat dlm hidupku.

sbb wan da bsarkan aku dr kecik smpai skang ni.

he's been a great playmate of mine.

n i made so many promises to him.

to t8 cre of him when I bcome a doctor,

buy him lots of shoes so that he's not gonna wear a worn out shoes nemore,

bring him to India for a trip, when im studying there.

Can u wait for me, wan??? T_T

im praying for ur quick recovery okei??

I'll be back to kedah tonite. mum juz told me dat its appropriate to come back now.

as his condition is getting worse.

God, plzz save him for me :(

to ppl out there, diz is not a way for me to escape from classes okei??

im not hepy wif diz.

but i really have to, coz my grandpa is like my soul.

he raised me up, waited for me in front of the school's gate everyday after school,

in his old kain pelikat riding his old motorbikes.

juz to make sure that I learn ABC and 123

i dun need to forget all dat juz bcoz im an A level student aite?

im dying when he's struggling for a life.

coz i really really damn love him.

geddit??????

6 comments:

Asyraf Spark said...

smoga atuk kamu cpat sembuh :)

ABU MUS'AB said...

Ya Allah, kamulah yang mendatangkan segala penyakit dan ditanganMu lah penyembuhnya, maka sembuh dan sihat sejahterakanlah datuk awan kami ini Ya Allah, amin ya rabbal alamin

umairah said...

smoge atuk yani cepat sembuh..aminn..

Fau~ said...

robbuna huyushfahu biiznillah~ ;)

Pika pongpong said...

dear yanie..
I know u can go thru it..
u're a strong gurl dear..
I've beeb in da same place as urs.
from this moment n forever..
wut ever hppen,juz remember i thng..
Hanya pd Allah lah tmpt kita brgantung..
Brdoalah & yakin lah..snnguhnya Allah itu DEKAT,
lbh dekat dr urat nywa di leher kite..
-Smile k!- Hope wan get well soon n see u as a dr..
=)

~Izyani~ said...

thanks sume.
smoga Allah memberkati kamu2 sume..
support anda sgt2 bmakna :))

ur number,,,,, :p