Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ohhhhh knapeee....

AS exam around da corner...
Me????

:::IM SCREWED UP:::

Frankly speaking, IM NOT 100% ready YET...
Im damned TIRED, tired of thinking what would happen next...
I WANT a WONDERFUL life...

But y is it so hard to be owned???

I really WANT to go to INDIA....
Opsss ok2, gotta admit this, Im not really interested to go to INDIA...
But is there any other better lanes for me???




NOPE, I guess~


So..Hence..Therefore..

NO OPTION = MUST GO TO INDIA + STOP LOOKING AT THE BAD SIDES ABOUT GOING TO INDIA - (- WORK HARD~!!!)











:: Well, I've made a promise to myself that one day I'll be standing happily in front of diz Taj Mahal wif MBBS certificate n da title DR IZYANI...ameeennn~ :D












P/s : Anybody wanna buy my chocolate cake?? :P

2 comments:

mEGAt... said...

yeah.!!chaiyok2.!!boleh pnya.!!

~Izyani~ said...

thanks a lot bro~
megat pon boleeeee~
:D

ur number,,,,, :p